Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 12:11   #41
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
But one side is always going to have a slight advantage, even if only due to the race breakdown as people sign up.
I agree. It doesnt mean that a glaring flaw should be ignored however. Its better to *try* to make it as fair as possible then to not try at all
Quote:
But you can't even tell me what the murky measures are without resorting to an arbitrary "ask pateam" clause. There needs to be an independent definitive list of what is or is not allowed.
Yes, there does. Again i point to a whitelist solution which I favour - but what others regard as impractical.

Quote:
Indeed. However you have zero examples you can point to and say "look, there it happened". At least I have one fairly similar example.
No, you dont.
All you have is that one round was more fun then another - something which could be the result of far too many factors for you to pick one out of the air and shout " see see! ".
Quote:
Why did you bother typing it out then? Felt a need to try and belittle someone else's opinion?
Simply to let you know im beginning to understand why you say what you say.