Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 10:54   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangelx
all these rule changes and such are not the fault of the PA team. if alliances could simply play by the rules straight up, instead of always being 'clever' and looking for every loop hole they can find, none of this would be occuring. is there a shred of honor in winning through desperate and devious means? if any courage exsists in playing this way, why do all hide these things and claim innocence when they fool no one? out of tag members, covert op and scanner 'support' planets, and crashing/roiding from 'secret' ally members, are all examples of this. even the title 'support' planet is a name clearly invented by people who play this lame style of the game. it should be 'cheating' planet, since we all know that is exactly what it would be called had those who play this way called a spade a spade. if winning at a GAME means cheating, in any form, then how do you celebrate the victory? do you pat each other on the back and say, 'wow, great cheating everyone! we really outcheated them all!' . impressive. what pride you must feel.
whatever happened to having honor and pride in what you do? i know personally there is no greater reward for me, then the dignity in winning a fair and hard fought battle which led to a few crazy and unpredictable weeks. but when in the end, and the smoke clears, you remain standing and on top. i hope someday this will be true of a round in PA.
quoted for truth