Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 10:28   #28
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
elviz must be gutted by the implementation of this rule.

play the game fairly m8, thats all we ask
Sorry to say this Mek, and I don't know if you're trying to provoke something but I'd say its more likely to be the complete opposite, for example an enemy of elviz's sent those ships at him, just so they had "evidence" for means of closure. But that is besides the point and I don't think this thread is the place to go throwing accusations.

P.S. Yes I realise I inadvertently accused someone of bending the truth/rules and I would like to state that it was simply a hypothetical.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote