View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 22:53   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Telephone buffs needed.

It's Twente Leshy, half our population still comes out of the house when a car drives by.

Also, I just sold it with the simlock on it, I just said 'Well, you can have it with the simlock on it for 20 EU less, okay?' ... and it was a deal, thanks for all the help by the way.

I have also 'surfed the web' a bit for more info on vodafone and other so called service providers about provider locks et cetera. I wonder who came up with the name 'service providers', this seems like some sort of maffia to me. They have become more userfriendly in the last years, but still, those long contract terms, their total reluctance to do anything bar the bitter bitter minimum of upholding their part of the contract, while in the mean time everyone, and I mean everyone, who uses his or her phone a bit has the justified feeling that everytime the phonebills is in the mail they are getting ****ed sideways ....