View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 19:02   #48
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
That's bollocks. They only play the message if it is funny, i.e. the guy makes a complete arse out of himself or sounds freaky, they don't do it for your average 'i enjoyed last night, did you want to get a drink some time?' call.
I'll embellish the story a little for your benefit.

In the middle of your chat with the girl, you find you remember a silly program you used to watch when you were kids. It's the old chestnut of chatting about Kid's TV programs. You say that she reminds you of one of the characters, and do an impression of that character. You call her by that name.

On the phonecall the next day, anxious she should remember you, you put on the silly voice for part of the recording. Noone else will hear it, and you're confident she'll remember it as she seemed to laugh at the impression and enjoy it.

Then that recording on Flirt Divert comes on, and you hear yourself doing that silly impression that was only for her benefit.