View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 18:55   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Chris Moyles is the only DJ (with perhaps the exception of Annie Nightingale and some of the other low-key players in the early hours of the morning) on Radio 1 I will happily listen to. He's been excellent since I used to listen to him on the way to school, about 10 years ago.

Scott Mills is a twat. "Flirt Divert" alone makes him a terrible person.

The only reason I would listen to Radio 1 is to hear some new music or to find out what's in the charts. I don't think I've listened to the radio at all this year though.