View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 18:38   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
I've never actually listened to Heart in the morning, I tend just to flick to it in the hope a good song might be on*. I'll have a listen sometime though, wouldn't take much to outdo the other brum stations!

I only ever get into a routine with radio when I'm commuting by car anyway, which is rare.

*Unlikely.
Same here, I just don't really listen to the radio and when I do I swap around. I like to find a station that plays music on a regular basis, the presenters are warm and slightly comic and on a whole it makes the journey go quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASG
It's hardly an outstanding recommendation. As DJs go, he doesn't make me want to kill someone so he's one of the better ones. But in the world of the world of the blind, the one eye man is etc etc...
Sorry are you saying that Chris Moyles is a better DJ than Pete Tong.

I am not a fan of say Zane Lowes music, but I would go and watch him play a set (and indeed I have) because he is such a fantastic DJ. Chris moyles plays a good jingle and can press a button or two but thats about as far as his djing skills go.

I guess it's a bit like say someone who supports Chelsea (Chris Moyles). They win all the time (get the most ratings), have the biggest budget (if he wanted to moyles could and has done road trips to the USA) and people with no taste, passion or a sense of individuality supports them (hey you are merely a sheep if you listen to moyles, am i right deffeh)

Compare it to someone who say supports Arsenal (Pete Tong). They play beautiful football, they have their following, loyal fans, constantly reinventing themselves, and everyone knows that push come to shove if it was a contest of who can play the better football (in terms of sexy football etc) they would win.

Of course it's not a contest of sexy football. It's a contest of the same old, tired, worn out format that although it works, is horrible and doesn't recognise the use of beautiful football.