View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 16:46   #21
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

I don't listen to radio 1 between the hours of 6am-4pm. It is a truly horrible station.

Chris Moyles is terrible. Just not funny. I have gone past the age of caring about what some fat yorkshire twat cares about in life. His jokes aren't funny, his choice of music is shit and the people on his show or boring and make you want to cut yourself.

But he has been very very clever. The thing about listening to Chris Moyles is that it is some what cliquey. You either love him or hate him, which actually transpires into you either listen to him or you dont. At this place I worked at a few years ago there were a few colleagues who would listen to radio 1 in the car on their way to work. Every morning they would have the same conversation about the shit that moyles et al churned out.

It's a bit like Big Brother. If you don't watch it, it's shit. We all know it's shit and as far as entertainment goes it isn't great. But we also don't want to be excluded from the clique that talk about it at the office.

Closest thing to this that I can think of is smoking. Especially when the ban comes in, when people go outside for a cigarette, you will wonder what they are talking about. You will want to be part of the conversation. Of course I am not saying that you should take up smoking, but a couple of times it will cross your mind that you should endure the smoke, the cold etc just so you can be part of the conversation.

As far as radio one goes I listen to two shows. I listen to Scott Mills if I am ever travelling etc and I quite like listening to pete tong on a friday night before I go out, he pumps me up for the weekend.

I actually listen to a local radio station in the mornings.

It's called Heart FM. I listen to this because the presenters are actually decent at what they do. They don't chat for to long, easy on the ears and play a good variety of easy listening music.

Ye sure it might be shit in some peoples eyes but I enjoy it. It's still far better than radio 1.