View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 12:37   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Chris Moyles is good. Overpaid? Yes. But why should you care? After all, he's being rewarded for pulling in the listeners. I'd listen to him than any other DJ playing a breakfast show in the same station (Scott Mills is just not cool) or elsewhere.

Jo Whiley sounds just as terrible as Lauren Laverne but plays decent music.

I gave up with Sara Cox.

Colin and Edith suffered because of the split.

Zane Lowe gets an orgasm over every band he reckons is awesome which is quite annoying. I do like everything that he plays though.

JK & Joel, I never had the opportunity to listen to their shows (since it's just the Countdown).

Fearne and Reggie, I never bother. They're awful and I don't listen to the breakfast radio on the weekends.

Vernon Kay is good at times and shocking at other times after Reggie and Fearne.

Trevor Nelson should retire.

Westwood should die.

I used to listen to The Rock Show when it was at an earlier slot back in the days.

I don't listen to all of the evening shows (I don't have the time) but when I do, I quite enjoy them too. It doesn't matter if it's Bobby Friction and Nihal (asian music) or Ras Kwame (he plays good music as I'm a fan of UK Black music (I just get the podcast)) or Mike Davies (with the Punk Show).

But today's radio (Dick & Dom and now Chappers and Dave) is just death to my ears.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote