View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 10:41   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

Er nod, Deffeh got there first with a rant.

And what Phang said - Red Dragon is complete shite, for example. Don't get me started on Essex FM

From nearly two years ago:
Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Chris Moyles has become a complete twat. I used to find him funny but now he just takes every single ****ing thing too ****ing far. Anything beats Sara "I'm a mate of Zoe Ball" Cox though.

Jo Whiley is quite funny and plays what I consider decent music.

I like Colin Murray and Edith Bowman. I know that most people don't agree with me. However, I find their relationship with each other funny and quite endearing. I hated Celebrity Fame Acadamy for its entire concept, but I enjoyed Colin Murray being genuinely happy for her when she won it.

Radio 1 does get exclusives that other stations don't do. The Coldplay gig made up for me not being able to go to their December gigs in London, and for that I am eternally grateful.

The rest of Radio 1 is pretty crap. The Sunday Surgery. Every evening/night-time DJ (especially that **** Spoony) is shit. If Zane Lowe grated any more, you could rub cheese against him and sprinkle it on a pizza. But when your alternative is Essex FM, I know which one I'm choosing.
Moyles has improved considerably. Jo Whiley remains irritating and shit. Edith now does that show on her own, it's alright but I haven't listened for a while. Scott Mills does the best show. Somehow Sara Cox is still allowed on the radio, and no she hasn't got any better. Still don't listen to evening shows, but a decent mp3 collection stops that from being a problem. I've put on Five Live a few times recently, fills a hole nicely.