View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2007, 09:42   #1
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover

There was a load of hype about this over the last week. I didn't really care though, but since Radio 1 turns on automatically every morning at 7.30 to wake me up, I've been forced to listen to it.

Now if someone can explain to me why Dick & Dom have got the morning show, I'd be incredibly grateful. BECAUSE THEY'RE SHIT. I COULD DO THIS BETTER THAN THEM.

They don't even have a show on Radio 1 normally - so who decided that they should get the breakfast slot?? They don't queue up tracks properly, they announce on air how long it's taking them to find requested tracks instead of searching for it while the previous song is on - it's a travesty of radio.

To add to all this, they sound like a pair of hyperactive bunnies on speed. If there was an opportunity to punch them in the face right now I would take it with a big smile on my face.

The rest of the day's lineup ranges from mediocre to competent - Chappers & Dave, Edith Bowman, JK & Joel. At least they know what they're doing - have Dick & Dom done a radio show before? You wouldn't have thought so listening to them.

This is enough to make me turn to local commercial radio