View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2009, 03:21   #125
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Re: R32 stats and next round :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Zaejii, calling players retards will not make your stats look better. It's as if everytime you encountered a problem you tried to solve it by adding 1 ship...
read the context, i never directly called anyone a retard. certainly not to the degrees that other individuals have called people idiots, retards, and worse before when discussing stats. i was making a point that people need to pick what they are interested in playing and pay attention to what they can build to attack other race/fleet combos and not worry about what could be the OMGLEET fleet combo of my stats, or base their decision on others comments or by just looking at targetting init and ignoring the rest.

i started with this many ships. as i've said before, these stats are based loosely off the R30 stats. i started on these at the beginning of R31 when we played with Gate's horrific stats. fi/co, co/fi, fr/de, de/fr, cr/bs, bs/cr targeting all gets redundant, so in some cases i mixed it up a little. like sentinel is co/fr/de. predator was co/fr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Like to me it seems fairly relevant that terrans have to research cr/bs hulls before they can target de. Something like this is obviously intentional on your part though so you've obviously got reasons for having it like this.
SEE! stuff like this was what i was talking about earlier with you on IRC. originally all the fr/de fleets targeted all 6 classes. i took the t2 fr/de off of them and it has caused some issues like this. making harpy as t2 de would probably fix this though.. especially considering that they were quite shit versus fr for the most part anyway..