View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2007, 01:13   #46
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Re: More slander please?

So to sum this up, CT tried to napwin this round and flagshipping some planets that had pnapped everyone and their fence, and some people didn't like it, and said they would leave if nothing changed, and nothing changed and they left.. HOW DODGY! They even gave you a heads up and said what the problem was several days before leaving. It's not like they just said "haha, lets screw ct over and leave now!!!!!!" which would be more logic considering it's THAT GROUP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, give me a break.

and for JM, he even left that said group once or twice last round over some emoreason, thats just him in a nutshell...

for my whining this round it's come down to: Why are we napping everyone, why are we flagshipping some people for fun, why are said flagships napped to the enemy when the alliance is at war and OMFG WEBTOOLS ARE SO CRAP IT BRINGS AIDS TO A NEW DIMENSION.

whoever things webtools are made of win should get something to poke their brains with. "whoops did i just claim 10 waves on someone and i wont remotely consider launching, oh well no one knows or will react on it..."

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote