View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2007, 08:18   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [football] Mourinho leaves Chelsea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
:crymeariver:

I am absolutly gutted by this news.Chelsea have lost one of the best managers in the world and the Premiership has lost one of the most entertaining.

I'm not too sure how I feel about the front-runner being Didier Deschamps, but then again I don't like any of the managers that have been named so far.

I am so pissed-off with Abromovich right now. What an ungrateful ****. A cabinet full of trophies in three years isn't bad, you know. There's been mention of the mediocre form so far this season, but I think that's a lot of nonsense. The club are only 2 points off the top spot and on equal points with last years champions. I'd prefer it if Shevchenko ****ed off.

In conclusion, :crymeariver:
yeah it's definitely old roman who's coming off as the ungrateful shit here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
does 'by mutual consent' mean he wasn't fired? iirc he had a clause in his contract that said he made ££££ if his contract was terminated; so whats exactly happened has he been fired or has he walked?
yeah, he's got a 10mil pay off according to somewhere in an updated bbc article. not too shabby.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote