View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2006, 03:44   #99
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

I hate you Yahwe, not only have you mis-spelled a god as a username, you pretend to be someone who's valuable, inciteful, intellegent and someone who contributes meaningfully to a discussion.

I consider you the opposite. A twat.

Most of you posts consist of two phrases:

"How tall are you?"

and

"your thread sucks, I'm much better than it"

The second being an extrapolation of what you've posted for a very long period of time.

I'm so glad you are here to stop us all from chopping our own fingers off and stopping us all from setting fire to ourselves. Daddy Yahwe. *worships your retarded advice*
If you weren't here....well I dunno....we might have a decent conversation! :O