View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 17:43   #66
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
that's not what you said.

you said it 'sounded like I arranged to meet up with her' or at least that's how I interpreted it.
that is what i said.

and what i meant was that a third party might get the impression that you did just that.

and i don't think there is a big overreaction. to me the 'proper reaction' at this point would be for someone to suggest to you that, noting the new law stating that planning a meetup with an underage (and also noting that intent is very gray area), it might be a good idea to not give anyone the impression that you are doing exactly that.

'proper reaction' seems to be taken.

So anyway on "We Catch Paedos Live Cause Its Sweeps Week And We're Out Of Ideas And The Other Networks Are Doing It Too" last night (which I didn't watch but heard about on the radio this morning),

a guy brought his son with him. Now that's class. His wife had to come by and pick the kid up after daddy can tackled by three cops.

Next episode, supposedly they let the guy into the house and the host doesn't jump him right away. Apparently he strips down, and is carrying a bottle of whip cream and a cat when they finally confront him.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote