View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2006, 16:17   #56
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How long 'till Ste get's arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Yahwe linked me to the act last night.

And there is a "with the intention of actually meeting" clause i think.

And as I had no intent of meeting her, there was no way I was actually going to meet her. I am completely in the clear

(i'll wait til she's 16 )
Well how would someone know if you had no intention of meeting her is the question, we all know you were kidding around (we hope) but it wouldn't have looked that way from the point of view of an outsider.
You didn't exactly arrange to meet her (that we know of, you big pedo), but you were asking about it...which is why half this forum went ape-shit with uncomfortablness and fears of being a witness in a court case.