View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2006, 11:54   #185
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Travler, you are not exempt to the rules. If you want to create a thread yourself you will go to the extraordinary lengths of not plagiarising other people's work nor copying and pasting large tracts from another part of the internet when links would suffice. You will, hopefully, extend yourself to posting on other, more varied topics and attempt to converse with, and not at, your fellow forum users. If you do not I fear your account may be short-lived. This is not a pulpit.
Jonny you got a site where I can post these "Days" remaining? Cause I sure don't. I would love to just put a link to it. Throw me a bone here, eh.

And NO I don't have to post on other more varried topics. Have you even seen me post on a football thread? Want to know why? Cause I don't know squat about Euro football and for the most part I don't care.

Want to tell me what I should think also or how I should feel. You don't like the way I discuss something then do what you want and ban me and if you burn in Hell for all eternity you can remember why.

And for the rest of you ****tards, If you don't think that I fit into your little box of what a Christian should be you need to get over yourselfs and get in touch with this little thing called reality. There is no mold from which all Christians are made from. We are as varied as there are stars in the sky. "Oh hes not spiritual enough" "Oh hes not humble enough" "Oh hes not" WHO GIVES A ****!!!. I cannot fit your image of what a christian should be. Grow up people.

idimmu, I have no pride. Sorry.

Oh and Wakey STFU!!!! you dramaqueen! Once again you know nothing just like on AD.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote