View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 17:14   #164
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Indefatigable Copying and Pasting

I love the new title. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
After reading this post I am going to end the whole 40 days thing as days 1-20 are now able to be viewed at one time. The "jig is up" and any attempt to conceal the true authorship of these points would be fruitless. I will try to post the remaing days as soon as possible but at the time of this posting I am really tired and cannot keep my eyes open.
You have been dishonest this entire thread. You completely lied when you said WHY you were doing it for 40 days. Plagarism is dishonesty. You are a terrible amabassador of Christianity. Christianity is about morality (and control), but you are about attention whoring and trolling. Is this what Jesus would do?

Last edited by s|k; 17 Jul 2006 at 17:20.
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote