View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 21:14   #81
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another School Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, it probably affects how you view death or violence. We've had this discussion before though, it strongly reminds me of this post here by Yahwe & Radical Edward.
Only those who do die pretend that death is not terrible.

Perhaps it is a defence mechanism? I know not. Nor do I concern myself with psycology.

All I know is that death is terrible.

Those that die should not be so willing to kill.