Thread: Tgv & nd
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2011, 18:24   #175
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Tgv & nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
What you are saying is that you don't give a flying f*ck wether you defend against your own alliance / tag wether it is ND or any future alliances?

Also when you were HeX HC would you have tolerated a member defending against another HeX member just out of interest?

In answer it would have depended on the terms of the persons application to HeX. But then if HeX planned a raid in a galaxy with HeX in it we always made a point of contacting that member first to gain their approval, its a thing called decency. But thats not how ND roll, as i found out.

Also Maniacmagic, my dear sir, i think you'll find your maths is slightly fail as HeX constantly had 40-50 members for the 5 rounds it played. Maybe your lacking of reading or paying attention to simple numbers such as these is one of the reason ND crash a lot - they cant work out what a calc means???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote