View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2010, 11:36   #6
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Aaron Ramsey's broken leg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Someone pasted me this article on the incident. I'd been talking about that sort of thing before, not that players or managers go out trying to kill arsenal but that they're told to get stuck in more and to contend for every ball and that injuries like this are the inevitable end result.
So, to pin it down. Because competitive football is not communism where we before games agree who gets to win and who gets to lose for the greater good, we're stuck with a competitive status quo where Ramsey's feet are the inevitable victims of this capitalistic thrill. The obvious response to this elaborate strike from the French fencing team, is categorical imperative.

How do we solve the problem of competition causing injuries in football, or competition causing problems in capitalism? Because we're mainly curious about the former, we'll come down with a solution: by eliminating competition, we can eliminate injuries that are a result of competition. By promoting removal of competition to a maxim, we can get rid of competition all in all. Due to the no contradiction argument, football as a competitive sport now dies. Everyone's happy, and football's freed from the reigns of the evil capitalism, and nobody's legs will be torn apart because everyone knows how the game ends before it starts so there's no need to lunge into tackles against triple Arse's glass feet.

Or, is Mr. Wenger in fact digging his own grave playing so that it essentially forces people to chop their feet off? Every time I watch Arsenal play someone I'm more or less waiting for someone to chop Fabregas, because it's the way you play them. Why doesn't this happen to Manchester United, Chelsea, or Manchester City in the amount it seems to happen to team Arse-Arse-Arse? Perhaps the person who is throwing stones around in glass houses should look in the mirror if it's still intact for the reason why everyone goes hard on his team.

What I mean is, why aren't Wayne Rooney and Didier Drogba riding wheelchairs yet?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote