View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2012, 08:26   #78
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Story of the round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Ultores/xVx won last round, i think that would make them the dominating block.

Well, CT is #1 because they have been the by far best alliance this round, so i think taking any roids off em with the lead they got atm is impressive.

Its obviously not so easy for CT, even with the massive value lead they got atm.
Your downplaying your own capabilities

1. So when Evolution won a few rounds ago, even tho they didnt play the next round they were the dominating block by that logic...

2. CT is #1 cos nobody has hit them. Its that simple. They cannot defend, period, as you will see today as the lands come in. They have actually just jumped ship at the right time all round. The only reason they are still first atm is because Ult rejected FaNG's nap because Ultores HC's were too greedy for FanG roids which pushed FaNG back to CT.

3. This is so funny for you to say after bleating on for the first 500 ticks about how FanG's value lead made no difference to things.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote