View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:59   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Things you do that you are ashamed of

my wife and mother in law nagged me to write a poem for like a year before her brother's wedding, and i finally caved. i was ashamed enough that i demanded that no one ever admit i was the one that wrote it.

and pretty much everything in the thread above here except i don't pee in the shower. there's a toilet right there (i urinate in the street from time to time, but that more belongs in my 'pride' thread than here).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote