View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 20:20   #26
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MP's Expenses (UK politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
I've got nothing against claiming of expenses when they are legitimately part of doing their job.

If anyone in any private company was found to be claiming expenses to do up their 2nd home, then switching their 2nd home and doing up that, then selling one for personal profit, they would be sacked on the spot.

it's a huge issue - the 'elected officials' seem to have committed vast amounts of fraud with taxpayers money.
yes.

they seem to

but it is not the same. Anyone working in a private company got a pay rise, or moved jobs. Expenses were used as wage top up. We all know this yet instead the country is being spun this ridiculous idea that somehow the MPs 'hood winked' the entire system.

MPs are NOT master criminals. They are not brilliant fraudsters. Most of them can barely spell and I've yet to meet one who I would trust to add up ...

You need to understand that everything that happened was known

What is known and persists is sanctioned

The public (mob) are being willfully diverted down an entirely misleading path - and gleefully mislead because it sells more papers.