View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 00:07   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MP's Expenses (UK politics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
That's as may be, but members from all sides abused the system equally. The coverage has been 90% Labour abuses, 10% everyone else, and no mention has been made of who instituted the system, just who abused it.
I'd like someone to define "abuse":

Is "abuse" abusing the system that was totally inadequate? I'd say that with certainty at least.

Is "abuse" making claims within the system that some people don't like?

Is "abuse" the fact that MPs are allowed to make claims for expenses out of tax payers money however reasonable they may seem when you look at the facts?

One thing that amuses me about all this is that people seem to pick their own version of "abuse" as it suits them. It's as if the way this stuff is reported/commentated upon is far more interesting than any duck house. Until people decide what "abuse" actually is then we're (and by "we" I don't mean you specifically) not going to get very far here.