Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 14:30   #187
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

The Sun have released a new fun game (the link is on the page somewhere)!

Is it okay that the media should effectively be condoning people throwing eggs (and similar things) at democratically elected people? Isn't that just as undemocratic as some would say the BNP party is itself.

But Light's already talked about that.

I am going to readdress something I said in my original post. How the media's over the top hatred of the BNP. What is it actually doing? It's already very well established that the BNP is a racist evil party - everyone knows this. People who agree will already be very anti-BNP, the media's current coverage won't affect them much. However, BNP apologists (and general believers in democracy) will be shaking their heads in disgust at the media's ~undemocratic behaviour - and will make them even more apologetic towards the BNP.

I can't see how what the media, or other politicans & egg throwers, are doing can possibly do anything but increase the BNP's following. The BNP already have 1million voters - like it or not, the party is becoming a major party, with following in most of the country. Start defeating them by discussing policies instead of calling them bad names.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote