Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:49   #183
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
I'm just saying, instinct is instinct, it can't be avoided. The will to survive is greater than any other. You're saying my argument is a fallacy because I cannot presume that because our instincts are natural they are good. I'm not necessarily saying they're good, I'm just stating the cold hard facts, if someone invaded your home at night and threatened your life you'd defend yourself before taking into account any ethical or moral implications.
But this isn't a situation where instinct inevitably dominates. We have time to reflect. That's what we're doing right now!

Quote:
At the end of the day we are animals and our natural instincts lead us to racism
Even if they do, that's no reason to follow them. Opening a sentence with a phrase like "at the end of the day" implies there's some sort of irresistible force that's pointless resisting in play. Let's shift tack though. Do you think it is pointless not trying to be racist? Do you think the only solution is the BNP? What do you think a realistic solution actually is?

Quote:
The film is essentially about freedom, at the end it leaves you thinking "Sure, now they're free but are they actually better off?"
Honest to god I cannot believe this is what that film left you thinking when it was over.

Quote:
Newt covered this.
If by covered you mean wasn't wrong and then had an e-fit at me then yeah I think we're sorted there.