Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:41   #167
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: The BNP

The problem here is, half of you seem to think the human race is somehow spiritually above all other species on this planet. At the end of the day we are animals and our natural instincts lead us to racism, defending of territory etc etc

Society teaches us to be socially accepting of race, so many people have that drummed out of them at an early age. War, well we have an army for that and yes, we do need an army. We have an army so when stupid countries like (past example; Germany) try to invade the world we can defend ourselves and morons like All System Go don't just sit back and do nothing. Sometimes you have to murder or be murdered. I know which I'd do.

I find your opinion of our armed forces insulting to say the least, do you have any appreciation at all for the millions that died so you could live the way you do?

On topic; BNP. In an economic crisis all European right wing parties are doing much stronger, you can all flame and harass newt for being a "racist" or whatever, but the simple fact is the media pushes people into the extremes. I mean, when you look at it Democracy sucks anyway - a government may only get 30% of the vote, that means 60% of us don't want them in charge. Plus nothing ever gets carried out in a suitable time frame.

The media blew the credit crunch out of proportion, now they say we need drastic action, from a strong government. Who could be stronger than the rightest of the right wing parties? Who could take more drastic action? These beliefs are subconsciously pressed into us. Even through films, "V for Vendetta" an awesome film, shows America - a democracy - crushed and struck by civil war. Opposed to Britain, under a dictatorial nazi-style ruling, thriving and powerful. It's even shown in history, Germany was going through rough times before Hitler rose to power, yet in just a few years he made them one of the most powerful countries on the planet.

These are just some of the opinions I've deduced over recent times, I only became 18 last year so this was my first chance to vote. I decided not to because no party has yet "proven" themselves to me, so to speak.

My opinions are possibly naive and based on inexperience, so don't bite me