Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 10:03   #166
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

I happened to catch the end of a programme on BBC1 last night concerning the BNP (I believe it was made in the run-up to the European elections mainly). In it one someone relatively high up within the BNP, I can't recall precisely who but I think he was one of the main organisers in Wales, stated that immigration into the UK actually would be open to Europeans.

I had a look there and found it here. I think you can watch it online if I'm not mistaken! The precise bit I'm referring to is probably 15-20 minutes in. Anyways, it's a pretty interesting look at the BNP regardless.