View Single Post
Unread 26 Dec 2005, 16:19   #25
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: A change in sci fi in the works?

Whatever the change is, I can assure you that its to attract a "broader" fan base. Sci-Fi is getting killed in ratings, especially in the US. I have noticed personally, that some Sci-Fi, is getting away from the traditional "laser" ways, and have actually tried to be more down-to-earth, but with that same "galactic" flair. I watched some special free download of Battlestar Galactica? abd I was amazed that I could actually get into the show, even though I despise Sci-Fi. My dislike of Sci-Fi/Anime is tainted mainly due to the representatives of that "community" though. But after giving it a chance (free download for iPod ftw), some of the current works are idd tuning in to veiwers who normally use Sci-Fi as a que to turn the T.V off and call it a night.