View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 07:34   #17
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alcohol culture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Its not really the same thing, because (assuming the athlete was competant and had properly researched his training and drug routine), he would only be taking steroids to break through a genetic barrier - ie there would be no way for him to significantly improve his performance through natural means alone. However, the shy person who uses alcohol to boost his confidence is treating the symptom rather than the disease. They would probably be better off working out why they were shy, and doing something about it directly.
Your making a lot of assumptions there Nodrog. Personally my carefully considered and planned anti-shy routine has brought me to the lowest level of shyness... Not content with introducing myself to random girls as an old friend, and putting glasses on at ship ticket booths and declaring myself a genius to all the staff, while moving the glasses good old Michael Fish style, now, through the power of alcohol, and my trusty genetic-o-meter, I can ask whole bars of girls 'so which one of you lucky girls wants to go to a hotel with me?', tell world class K1 fighters 'Well your a lot smaller than I thought you were....' and spank pretty much every ladyboys and cosplay dancer in the club.... It's a gruelling schedule but alcohol gives me what I need to Smash That DNA....

2005: - Well new year was pretty exciting

Predictions for 2006: - Probably remain single....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote