View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 03:51   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol culture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Drinking is essentially escapism, for a lot of people.
Well yeah, obviously. If I was homeless for example, I'd be looking to be smashed pretty much all the time as a method of dealing with the cold or just general horror of my existence.

But I think that it's pretty misleading to presume that a group of friends who are going out together on a Friday night to get mashed are somehow "escpaing" anything. Unless you wish to, as others have on this forum have done in the past, define "escapism" in such a ridiculously broad manner as to render pretty much every human action ever as a form of escapism (and thus the term meaningless).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote