View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2007, 23:38   #33
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Who wants to live forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Was that human heart valve grown from embryonic stem cells or adult stem cells? I'm guessing they must have been embryonic stem cells, because as we all know they are the ultimate cure for everything that ails the human race.
Bone marrow. You'd know that if you read the article in the link I posted. There's even a little picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
"what led you to believe that you made sense in the English language"
His post makes sense in English, it's just not very good. I believe the 'roll eye' smiley in this case denotes sarcasm. I'm not sure how you, of all people, could miss sarcasm.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote