View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2007, 16:50   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Who wants to live forever?

I don't. I'd happily settle for 60-70 years on my part, but I imagine for that to happen, cancer research has to advance a bit (the family tree is telling me that).

Case 1) The technology isn't available to everyone, and you're one of the select few in your generation that can use it. Most of the people you know and like get old and die. You don't.
Case 2) Everyone gets to use it, and the world gets a massive population boost and...
I don't know how to continue that trail of thought. But the more I think about it, the more I'm happy that I won't live forever.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote