Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 19:19   #36
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Top 5 Comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'm pretty sure that none of the comedians I listed are from Wales, yet I 'get' their comedy. The problem with Peter Kay is that he's just not that funny. Period.

His social observation is trite. 'Don't people dance at funny at weddings?' It's hardly at the cutting edge of comedy.

His jokes come from the 1980s. I can relate to what he says but it's just not funny. I've watched his stand-up DVD, Pheonix Nights and Max and Paddy. The guy is just not that funny.
Okay you started a thread stating in your own opinion top 5 comedians, i guess me and a few others must not have stated our opinions on our top 5 comedians correctly as you keep seeming to say that they are not funny or not a comedian? Thanks for the advice but i am sure we all feel our opinions are correct, oh and just a note i also noticed Pablo Francisco and Chris Rock mentioned. You might want to add that they are bigoted racists too?
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote