View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 17:36   #14
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice
Re: Vacmode / NFI / NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
According to NewDawn it was 7 vs 2 in NFI's favour. All I'm saying is that I've yet to hear anyone mention it being 6 vs 2 post-vaca.
Where did you get that 7 vs. 2 number? All I heard from ND was 4 vs them, which seems fairly accurate.
Concerning T10 allies, it was 4 (or 5? not sure what Osi did) on NFI side vs 3 on ND side.

But my comment has absolutely nothing to do with ND. It is more about general behavior. You fight a war together with other alliances. Suddenly you decide to drop out without warning, removing a considerable part of firepower, while the enemy block remains as strong as it was. The logical result of this is that your allies will get bashed. Two possibly conclusions:
1) You don't give a fart about your allies
2) You don't think about the consequences of your actions for a sec

If you want to play a self-centered alliance that is ok - really. But your behavior the last few weeks send out a seriously strong warning towards any potential nap candidate you might've hoped for next round. I am wondering if there is anyone left...