View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 15:23   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
I suspect they'd react in a similar way to an "omg Cameron once got a speeding ticket" story.
I agree with your point but speeding isn't subject to the same maximum penalties as possesion is it? I mean, in theory possession of cannabis can get you two years in prison. What's the maximum for speeding (which doesn't cause an accident) - 6 points on the licence and a fine?

I agree this is obviously a non-story and since Cameron has not been as vocal against drugs than some in the past I don't even view this as particularly hypocritical. Although I do note that the Tories want to reverse the reclassification of cannabis, which would mean a theoretical maximum of five years in a Crown Court.

Either way I hope the journalists who peddle this drivel feel suitably ashamed. I doubt they will though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote