Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 13:14   #269
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

After further thought I don't think I will.

One major fear is a FI/CO dominated round and removing their CR just guarantees there will be far more FI/CO. So I'm gonna leave it for now. Will pop on IRC during the beta, but I'm trying to avoid it because I end up spending hours on it and right now I'm trying to learn my course :/
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote