Thread: My school
View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 19:19   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My school

I admit that I am not a tremendous fan of poetry in general. However, it seems these people have badly missed the point of the poem (though I would like to see the entire piece to be sure).

I remember when, some 40 years ago, a friend of mine who was teaching drama at a high school in southern California (a bastion of right wing thought at the time), decided to have the kids do a stage version of George Orwell's "Animal Farm."

Although "Animal Farm" was overtly anti-communist, the parents in the area went into spasams and screamed that he was trying to teach communism in the school and he was ordered to pick another play.

Idiocy abounds around the world and through all times.