View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2010, 15:21   #14
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: round 35 politics

I was certainly not advocating blocks as something that should be aimed at; i was simply trying to counter the opinion that seemed to prevail in this thread that they were necessarily a bad thing.
I clearly stated they were an instrument for stopping allies running away with the round, by implication being overly dominating, which is rare enough.
Quite frankly the game is more fun either without blocks or with them being fluid, allies moving in and out situation changing day by day. Too often the battle lines harden into a long boring and acrimonious slog.
However I have no confidence Euphoria are anything like as good as Apprime given the latter has taken the best of Asc. (Tho not playing last round makes my knowledge of the comparative strengths very unreliable indeed)