Thread: Roid mayhem?
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2017, 11:05   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Roid mayhem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Late starters haven't been around for a while, right?

It is getting harder and harder to pick off planets in smaller tags. As the influx of new players doesn't increase. Players are getting more clued up with the game & defence has become Universally more profound.

Inactive planets will simply not have the value / score to be targetted by top planets. Especially in the forthcoming, I predict, value round. They will feed the Universe more roids though as weaker planets in the lower tags will be able to gain more roids - attack more with better profits & generally enjoy the landing aspect of the game a lot more..
I think it's only 1 round since late starts were stopped, might be 2 though. Point is if people want to bottom feed and get protected to dump big score later in the round they will. Covoping for 300 ticks for example then getting pods.

Also you are aware you completely contradicted yourself saying its going to be a value round and then saying there will be more lands.

These back up stats have got to be one of the worst I have ever seen. Only people clinging onto the love of their race will stop this being a 100% de fort round.

Good luck with that!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote