View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2008, 13:21   #23
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Personal Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaosTrigX
I'm territorial as hell. I think it's nature to most things to protect what is yours and it's my nature to crush those who violate their boundaries, be it verbally or physically. Anyone who doesn't share a similar view, I would consider weak and cowardly. Pride also makes me want to conquer others, if only to prove who's more worthy, so to say. But as I said it's natural human instinct and those who don't feel it are too weak to uphold their will amongst others.
If this is true, why do you only have 55 posts in 5 years?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote