View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2008, 03:35   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Personal Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
some very good points. i'm pretty similar...

if someone steps to me on intelligent debate i will literally put them the **** to the ground. am i wrong to do this? only if you are more interested in political correctness over hmmm.. REALITY!?
i am physically and mentally ready to challenge anyone anywhere if they step to me. if my kid turns out to be a faggot i will probably kill him, i actually am not racist but tbh i seriously disagree with the current immigration as this is my countrys territory... you disagree? tough, ****in deal with it!! i do not give A SHIT if i offend you i am independent and i do not conform for ANYONE pls do not step to me unless you want to be humiliated in DEFEAT.
A set of opinions best summed up lyrically.