View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 19:32   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: To Kill or Not to Kill, That Is the Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I find that incredible! Can you quote some references please?
Remember that in America you basically serve a 20-30 year sentence before being executed and you're allowed unlimited appeals, plus the special level of security they have to use with death row prisoners. It's certainly credible that it costs that much.

However, in somewhere like China where I imagine "justice" is a little swifter I suspect the cost per execution is dramatically lower.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote