View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:33   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
and where do you think the term Roman Catolic comes from,
The fact that the patriarch in Rome got uppity in about 500 AD and decided he wanted to be head christian dude?

Quote:
and is is the churches word i guess. All religions use it and it doesnt just symbolise being with someone its about having children predomanantly as well i know not always but definately for the majorety
It's not about anything. It's just a word used to represent a concept.

Quote:
In Ye old times people got married to have kids. The debocle is can lesbians or gays have kids. The real answer is no unless you include adoption.
In ye old times people hunted wild animals with spears. Nowadays we've marvellously technologically progressed and through artificial impregnation and the like lesbians can have children! And how did the word debate become the "word" debocle?

Quote:
I think the best way to phrase what i mean is do you call two gay partners in a "civil relationship" with adopted chidren a married family with kids. personally i believe no there more than entitled to do this if they so wish but to call it marrige is incorrect as marridge comes from church or romans and im pretty sure they didnt have gay mariges back then ( from fear of god).
No, back in Roman times marriage was a word using in agriculture.