View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:30   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
But we are talking about the Christian church here.
No, you are talking about the Christian church. Everyone else is talking about the laws of Britain as far as I can tell.
Quote:
I'm not sure but I would imagine that each religion has a different term for marriage.
Yeah, so what? I'm sure different languages have a different term for marriage even inside the same religion but we can work on common ground.
Quote:
Seeing as marriage is 'the union or man and women in the eyes of God'
I would disagree with this definition. But yeah, obviously if we're going to define things like that then we can't (well, by definition) have gays getting married. But that's rather circular.
Quote:
Dante, the phrase 'non-Christian countries' is something I dislike. Britain should not be considered a 'Christian country' rather it should be seen as a country where most people identify themselves as Christians.
Fair enough. I don't really care tbh but I can see your point. It's like saying England shouldn't be called an English speaking country but a country where most people speak English. You're of course correct (and since the majority of British people are probably vaguely agnostic my analogy is not quite correct, but you can hopefully see my point too).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote