View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 12:16   #44
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm pretty sure they just stole it off the romans dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm pretty sure that the concept of marriage isn't the exclusive property of the Christian church. I even hear people can get married in non-Christian countries but hopefully that's just an unfounded rumour.
But we are talking about the Christian church here. I'm not sure but I would imagine that each religion has a different term for marriage.

Seeing as marriage is 'the union or man and women in the eyes of God' it kind of makes sense that each religious group should have the choice of who can participate in this ceremony. that said, this ceremony should be just a ceremony and whilst it might be binding in the eyes of God it should not be legally binding in the eyes of the law.

I would argue that the legally binding agreement should not be called marriage as this links the state to Christianity and I believe in the separation of church and state.

Dante, the phrase 'non-Christian countries' is something I dislike. Britain should not be considered a 'Christian country' rather it should be seen as a country where most people identify themselves as Christians. there should be no promotion for one religion over the other. I know that is because of the head of state and all that but that would be side-tracking
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote