View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 19:28   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, yeah but I thought this was about what "we" thought should happen (we being the hip internet kids). Obviously the judiciary will do whatever they choose, the crazy scamps that they are.
I was coming at it from the angle that this is a very good compromise. There's no real differences. Words are pointless semantics. We all hate the state anyways and the sooner they bugger off the better.

Quote:
To be honest I just wanted to prove Deepflow's implied assessment of this thread wrong when he thought it might be 'a dozen odd posts saying "I agree with the judge"'.
I just wanted to post a thread with a witty title