View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 15:23   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lesbians get nailed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Not really. One group of people can call their activity "marriage" another lot can't. Does it "really" matter? Not particularly, no. But if the crime of killing a white person was called homocide and the crime of killing a black person was called ridding-this-world-of-filthy-******s then I suspect some people wouldn't be terribly happy even if they had the same penalties, clear-up rates, etc.
The other lot can, just in court it's going to be referred to as a civil partnership. Also your reductio ab absurdem is off base because we're precisely not going to define it as something absurd. There's nothing "dirty" about the phrase "civil partnership". To be honest the only thing it conjures up in my mind is that it's not between a man and a woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
Actually this raises other brilliant opporunities, i think we should push the civil partnership distinction to include marrying a man and a woman at the same time, or 5 different women etc
Me too!